1. Spread the
harness out. If you order from DDM tuning you do NOT need the extra
harness that you pay $15.00 for.
2. the last 2 DDM harness's have had the Hi/Lo switches swapped so you
have to swap the Blue and Brown wires. I've found it easiest to get them
out using a very small allen wrench or anything with a very small point.
3. You want it to look like this when you are done.
4. Last thing you want to do to the harness before you start trying to put
it in the car is add a piece that will connect to the secondary postive
terminal. Basically cut the wire with the fuse on it towards the end and
spice on an extension piece. You can see mine here. The reason for this is
the stock harness has this wire too short.
5. Put the bulbs in.
6. Installed bulb. (make sure it clicks in there) I was replacing the
harness so I don't have a good shot of it going in just installed
8. Installed (the 2 openings left will connect to the harness
9. Remove air intake system battery and anything else in your way.
10. Removed stuff (yes I know my battery tray is rusted!)
11. I start the harness install at the 2nd postive battery post in the
passenger side back by the fuse box (remember to run the cable under the
12. This is how I ran mine
13. I then hook up the balast to the passenger headlight. I hide the wires
as much as I can. Just trying to make sure the connections are NOT the low
point where water will sit the longest.
14. Then is another shot of the same thing. You can see here where I
connected the ground cable (Top left of picture)
15. Then I hook up the relay box next to the battery near the ground.
16. Now that the passenger side is hooked up, run the remaining cable over
to the driver side. I zip strip mine to a few places on the bracket (can't
see mine under my air intake system anyway)
17. I zipped my ballast to the top of the PCM I don't have the stock box
here but there may be enough room to do this even with the stock box.